Legal Notice and Personal Data
LivingObjects, registered in the Toulouse Trade Register under the number Siret 513 855 502 000 37, whose registered office is at 1 impasse Marcel Chalard, Technoparc Bât 2, ZI Basso Cambo, TOULOUSE (31100), undertakes that your personal data on livingobjects.com will be processed securely and in accordance with the regulations.
You will find below detailed information on the processing of your personal data in the context of the use of our website.
The data controller
The person in charge of the treatment is the company LivingObjects.
The purpose of the collected data
The personal data provided are used by LivingObjects for the following purposes:
- To manage the recruitment procedure
- Responding to your requests for information
- Analyze the navigation of users on our website with the aim of improvement
- Defined in Google analytical Privacy Statement.
- Access to personal data
- The access to the personal data of the candidates is reserved to the Human and Operational Resources in charge of recruitment within LivingObjects.
- The access to the analytical personal data is reserved to webmaster in charge of LivingObjects.
Data retention period
- For the application part, recruitment procedure:
unsuccessful applications: immediate destruction of the CV
successful applications: 5 years after the employee’s departure from the company
- For analytical personal data: 14 month
Rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, you have the right to access, rectify, carry over and delete your personal data at any time.
To do so, simply send a letter to the following address: email@example.com.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), in particular on its website www.cnil.fr.