eye.lo is a probe-less application-aware platform. Network information are exported by IWAN features towards eye.lo through an open export format Netflow Version 9 and IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX).
Eye.lo leverages Cisco AVC application recognition and performance metrics to:
- Provide visibility into different types of traffic,
- Quickly isolate and troubleshoot application performance issues,
- Check CoS policy consistency across the Network
eye.lo leverages Cisco PfR data to:
- Display synthetic view of hybrid infrastructure based on path change & out-of-policy event.
- Provide full visibility on traffic per path when PfR intelligently load balances traffic over all WAN paths to protect critical applications from fluctuating WAN performance.
- Understand performance issue based metrics (Jitter, latency, loss)