Dashboards are made of customizable dashlets. A dashlet may use various visualization format and can be configured as easily as you build an excell timeline graph.
- Pie, to display Top nodes on one specific metrics (Ex: Top loaded interfaces).
- Bar graph, to display aggregated view for several metrics and nodes (Ex: Traffic repartition per DSCP for citrix, gmail and ftp).
- Timeline, to visualize trend of KPIs (Ex: Traffic per primary/secondary Network for hybrid network)
- Gauge, to highlight performance status of a KPI (Ex: Salesforce response time over the end-customer network).
- Table, to detail performance metrics for Top nodes (Ex: Top path changes with jitter/drop/latency out-of-policy event count).
- Pie-line, to mix gauge and timeline visualization (Ex: Business/leisure traffic repartition).
Reports can include image, text, date and shape, to have a powerful communication tool.